The Ranger FX4 Special Edition
Based on the award-winning XLT comes our boldest truck to ever hit river, road or dirt track. Introducing the Ford Ranger FX4. A truly special edition.
Choose automatic1or manual transmission and one of 4 tough colours2 but be quick as the Ranger FX4 Special Edition is strictly limited.
What makes this the Ranger FX4 Special Edition
Drawing on the design of the Ranger XLT, Drive’s Best Ute of 2015 & 2016, the Ranger FX4 is ready to take on nature’s toughest with legendary 4x4 capability, 3.2L Diesel engine, 470Nm of Torque, 3.5 tonne towing3, and 800mm water wading4.
There’s the tech you want, like SYNC®35 with 8" touch screen, voice-controlled Sat Nav, Apple CarPlay6 and Android Auto6. Then there’s the tech you need, like reverse camera, front and rear parking sensors, dynamic stability control and roll over mitigation. Better still, it all comes standard.
From every angle, it’s one fierce truck, with large 18” alloys, FX4 custom grille, matte black sports bar, tough side steps and FX4 styling details. That’s just the start. This is the first Ranger with FX4 embossed leather accented seats as standard.
The optional Tech Pack7 is made for the long road ahead, featuring advanced driver assist including Forward Collision Alert7, Lane Keeping Aid7, Automatic High Beam Control7 and Adaptive Cruise Control7.
-  Automatic transmission is available at an optional cost
-  Frozen White is a no cost option. Ingot Silver, Magnetic and Shadow Black FX4 colours are Prestige paints available at an optional cost.
-  Braked towing capacity on Ranger FX4 when fitted with a Genuine Ford Accessory Tow Ball. Subject to state and territory towing regulations.
-  800mm on Ranger FX4 achieved when maintaining a steady speed of 7 kms/hr.
-  Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC®3, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all SYNC®3 features are compatible with all phones. Local laws prohibit some or all of the phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
-  Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Both require phones with compatible versions of Apple iOS and Android™ (respectively), active data service and genuine USB cable (available separately). Message and data rates may apply. SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay or Android Auto while in use; Apple Inc and Android™ (respectively) are responsible for their functionality. Warning: Local laws prohibit some or all of the text messaging functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
-  Features with the optional Ranger FX4 Technology Pack available at an additional cost. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate in some driving and road conditions (including at certain speeds) or adverse weather. Lane Keeping Aid is designed to operate at speeds over 64km/h on multi-lane roads with clearly visible lane markings.